Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Leader to join our growing team, and help drive our product positioning and messaging as an integral member of the marketing team. This is a great opportunity to shape the direction of an entire product line. We are open to fully remote work.
What You’ll Do
- Positioning and messaging: Use buyer persona insights to manage and create powerful customer-focused messaging concerning essential business challenges and needs, best practices and solutions that differentiates Picus Security in the market. Summarize multiple discrete messages into higher-level themes and represent these concepts to both business and technical buyers.
- Sales tools and enablement: Work with marketing, sales, product management, customer success, sales engineering to develop engaging and creative customer and sales enablement tools. Prepare and develop training material to educate sales and partners on essential differentiators, product strategy and customer benefits.
- Product Evangelism: Communicate product/solution messaging to customers, prospects, analysts, journalists, and other market influencers.
- Pricing/Packaging: Work closely with Sales leadership to help develop and implement pricing and packaging strategies for the region by understanding customer personas and prevailing market dynamics influencing our buyer.
- Market/Competitive Intelligence: Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition to share how Picus Security is different and offers value to the customer. Work with sales engineering to develop internal and external competitive analysis and selling-against guides with functional or technical comparison of essential features of products and portfolio.
What You Have
- 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Successful track record in product marketing ideally in the cyber security industry
- Demonstrates creative energy in message delivery
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about winning
- Demonstrate ability to develop strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Expertise in marketing execution and storytelling skills
- Excellent written communication skills, presentation skills including information collation, ability to build and interact with a community
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.