Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
This is a key role where you will be demonstrating our customer-first philosophy for our ever-growing global enterprise customer base.
The Customer Support Engineer is responsible for providing effective and timely resolutions for issues reported. We are looking for great energy, customer-driven, team-players who are passionate about helping customers and excited to work in a growing, busy environment. We see Support Engineers as our talent pool to grow within the company to different roles in time.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support services to Picus customers and prospects, troubleshoot, reproduce and devise workarounds to customer issues
- Collaborate closely with other departments (R&D, Product Management and QA) to resolve customer issues.
- Remotely troubleshoot and resolve complex product and customer environment issues. (Travel on-site when needed)
- Contribute to the technical knowledge base on a regular basis via documentation
- Track and maintain all updates and customer communication through the case management system.
- Participate in rotating after hours of support schedule
- Provide assistance/training to customers as required.
What You Have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar STEM area
- At least two years of enterprise customer service or tech support experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills; excellent interpersonal skills; at ease and comfortable working in a client environment remote and onsite
- Strong networking and operating systems background; knowledge of networking protocols, systems and virtualization technologies
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting network and security problems.
- Knowledge of IT/security products such as firewalls, DLP, AV, SIEM and endpoint security, and email security solutions.
- Required travel within Europe when needed
- Knowledge of system administration, programming language, and scripting is a plus.
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.