About Picus Security
At Picus, we empower organizations to identify imminent threats, take the most viable defense actions and help business understand cyber risks to make the right decisions.
We are a fast growing startup with a great team, a validated business model and we have an amazing opportunity for global growth. Picus was founded in Ankara in 2014 and now has offices in Istanbul, London and San Francisco.
Picus is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will play a key role for the growth of Picus and who is truly passionate about attracting new talents to join a fast-growing global technology company; Picus. As a member of Picus team, this role will be responsible for building and boosting talent pipeline for our hiring needs and will create a great impact to multiply the size of our team.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with multiple hiring managers and leaders in various business units, to fully support and provide consultative recruiting solutions for a variety of positions across local and global hiring needs.
- Identifying unique, innovative sources for finding candidates to develop leading-edge methods/branding to attract top talent.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Conducting interviews, assessing culture fit and moderating post interview debriefs candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Help to craft and implement recruiting strategies to achieve hiring plans that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires, process efficiency, and encourages the sharing of standard methodologies.
- Represent Picus as a brand ambassador at campus and recruiting events, where needed.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up to date
- Managing recruitment data, reports and metrics reporting on interviewing activity and candidate experience to feed the recruiting strategy
- 4+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team for/in
- 1+ years’ experience with recruiting programs 2+ years coordinating complex, high volume interview schedules
- Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
- Lead and develop innovative, scalable solutions that improve efficiency across talent acquisition functions.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and improving processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills will be key
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing your work time efficiently
Picus Security believes the importance of diversity and inclusion and always seek to attract, retain and empower he best talent from a diverse talent pool. We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability.