Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
Picus is building a digital growth team responsible from growing our pipeline in international markets and increasing our sales velocity. Growth specialist will be working closely with technical / product marketing, product management and sales teams. We will need jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none professionals that crunch numbers, analyze cases, come up with hypotheses on customer needs and asks, find out of the box ideas to address these needs.
What You'll Do
- Come up with growth hypotheses and test them either by inbound (e.g.generating content, collecting leads and reaching out) or outbound (e.g. cold calling) methodologies.
- Build on working hypotheses to grow our pipeline - manage and optimize paid and organic inbound lead generation campaigns or outbound strategies.
- Find smart ways - engage with product team to decrease PoC times, nurture potentials with an ABM strategy - to increase our sales velocity.
- Leverage our analytics infrastructure to collect and analyze marketing and sales data to uncover new opportunities and optimize existing performance.
- Promote our short and long-form content created by technical and product marketing team to new audiences in each of our target verticals, guide marketing teams on what works and not by analyzing the data.
- Monitor key performance indicators, make data-driven recommendations and advocate for internal resources required to drive key growth figures.
- Develop A/B tests and multivariate experiments for landing pages, web pages, and ad copy tests
What You Have
- 2-4 years of work experience in digital marketing, performance marketing, management consulting, investment banking, business development is a plus
- Be crazy about number crunching - track and analyze clicks, views, time on blog posts, paid media performance, in app activations.
- Have interest in leading growth initiative for a software startup with global ambitions.
- Experience with inbound and/or content marketing strategies
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Hubspot
- Experience with Google Analytics, paid search and paid social marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated concepts in clear and concise terms
- A quick learner interested in learning more about cyber security industry
- High attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems using digital channels
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Nice to have an experience working with B2B SaaS marketing
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.