Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
Picus is building a community growth team responsible for growing our pipeline in international markets and increasing our sales velocity.
Growth Trainee will be working closely with technical / product marketing, product management and sales teams. We are looking for someone who is hungry to work with great enthusiasm, who finds out of the box ideas to address the needs and who is eager to actively search for new ways to create sales opportunities for Picus.
What You'll Do
- Explore new sales opportunities by pursuing inbound and outbound reach-out cycles. Come up with growth hypotheses and test them.
- Be the person who constantly talks about cybersecurity issues. Analyze the market and accounts, find key players, and generate interest through value proposition to relevant persona.
- Value propositions and solutions with our target group on digital channels. Be the voice of Picus.
- Maintain and expand your prospects database within your assigned responsibility.
- Create "the snowball effect" on Linkedin, forum posts, or Twitter
- Understand our content flow and marketing funnel well. Make suggestions about the content we need through insights.
- Need to keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal and external stakeholders
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Experience in any role no more than 1 years
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Some exposure to 'social selling' as a concept or familiarity in nurturing prospects into leads by creating message sequences
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and have an active LinkedIn Profile
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker with an excellent understanding of growth marketing
- Experience in interacting on social media, B2B marketing capability & interest and content writing experience is a plus! (Managing social media groups, pages or communities)
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.