Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
Pre-Sales Engineer is accountable to ensure enterprise security solutions are designed & delivered that will continually delight our customers. You will work alongside the Enterprise Sales team and Customer Success to develop business value and propositions around Picus Security solutions. You will develop relationships with the client’s Business & IT staff and C-Level executives throughout the end-to-end sales cycle with regard to customer requirements, competition, the decision-making process and funding. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to travel to customer locations as needed.
What You’ll Do
- Supporting sales managers with solution selling into prospect account
- Collecting competitive intelligence
- Creating superb presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Managing all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Own and positively develop the relationships with key technical decision makers and influencers within the target customers
- Drive new sales opportunities by proactively engaging with the technical community within target accounts
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor, listening and understanding their challenges and requirement
- Present and articulate our value proposition to customers at all levels within the organization both technical and business audience (including C-levels)
- Proactively engage customer both new and existing, to provide update on the latest security trend, changes in the threat landscape, and new product and services offering
- Be the voice-of-customer, channeling constructive feedback from value customer to provide market-driven inputs to our product and services team
- Be the solution owner, taking lead and working with cross-functioning team including professional services, product management, sales and marketing to drive the development of market-driven solution and services, and also for marketing events
- Ensure personal technical, communication and commercial skills are kept up to date to ensure successful execution of role
What You Have
- Should have at least 5 years of strong hands-on experience in IT Security
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems or related, with a focus or major in IT Security being highly desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Being able to forge long-lasting relationships with executives
- Record of selling complex enterprise solutions
- Must have experience working in a customer-facing role and comfortable presenting to a small to medium audiences on both technical and business-related topics
- Must have working technical knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as Firewall, Network IPS, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security etc.), information security concepts and familiar with security products (Splunk, QRadar, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet, McAfee, Symantec etc) and the security market place.
- Experience in preparing technical architecture blueprint and responding to large scale complex RFP is highly desirable
- Professional security related qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC or equivalent are highly desirable
- Working knowledge and familiarity with GRC and Offensive Security consulting services (e.g. penetration testing, PCI audit, security assessment) is highly desirable (pre-sales perspective)
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technology is desirable
- Broad experience and understanding of regulatory framework and guidelines in the region is highly desirable
- Broad experience and understanding of industry standards, framework and best practices such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc. is highly desirable
- Broad experience and understanding of security trend, threat landscape and framework such as the cyber kill-chain
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.