Picus Security is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide For Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
You will be working as a part of Office Operations team which is responsible for providing backend services to Picus executives, teams and offices. We are looking for a proactive and hardworking teammate who thrives on the following challenges: managing multiple simultaneous processes, and attending to details without losing track of prioritization. As an Executive & Office Assistant in Picus, you will have a chance to show your skills a self-motivated teammate with a personable and effective communication style who is excited about working in a dynamic and fast-growing start-up. If you’re an experienced administrative professional who is enthusiastic about this role, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Understanding the executive(s)' line of business, clients, and team
- Identifying & recommending business solutions in the area of Office administrative support
- Managing complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Anticipating travel needs of executives and teams, coordinating complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Taking ownership for various Teknokent projects and government relations for subsidies such as KOSGEB, TUBITAK, etc.
- Process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy
- Set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment
- Provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed
- Greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquiries, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resources.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts
- Responsible for asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, mail delivery and logistics and/or storage services, etc.
- Execute/oversee the regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment and elevators/lifts.)
- Execute/oversee the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings—such as doors, blinds, etc.)
- Execute/oversee the delivery of inbound and outbound mail and courier services.
- Perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
What You Have
- University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of Executive Assistant or business experience or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- Experience in collaboration operations with Teknokent and its regulations
- Technology start-up experience is a plus
- Good command of English
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- High level of professionalism with a good executive presence
- High level of energy and love of work and business, genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
- Ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology, comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Benefits of Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity - We are growing, At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany