Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
Picus is looking for aProject Specialist who will be involved in preparation strategic roadmap for R&D projects for the support and grants and establish a system and coordination between both internal and external parties in R&D projects.
What You'll Do
- Preparation of the strategic roadmap of R&D projects for the support and grants provided by institutions such as TÜBİTAK, Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology, Ministry of Trade, KOSGEB in the field of R&D and Technopolis management processes
- Establishing consortia in projects with domestic and foreign partners
- Responsible for increasing project performance
- Provides daily project management
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the correct execution of projects
- Provides in-team communication and coordination regarding management, customers and daily business operations
- Guide, support and manage team to ensure accurate project management process
- Creates and stores comprehensive Project documentation
- Identifying and developing project management methodology, best practices, and standards
- Monitoring performance of the assigned projects, controlling and reporting to the projects members regularly
What You Have
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Residing in Ankara
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Communications or related fields
- Good command of English both written and verbal
- Willing to work with methodology and documentation
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA
- Eager to learn
- Strong planning, organizing, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Result and solution-oriented
- Able to use office programs at a good level
- Not related to military service (for male candidates)
- Preferably having a class B license and actively driving
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.