At Picus, we empower organizations to identify imminent threats, take the most viable defense actions and help business understand cyber risks to make the right decisions.
We are a fast growing startup with a great team, a validated business model and we have an amazing opportunity for global growth. Picus was founded in Ankara in 2014 and now has offices in Istanbul, London and San Francisco
About the Role:
The Picus Design Team is responsible for the human centered design and experiences of our software product where you map out touch points within our services. Our team will grow rapidly and globally while scaling our platform to bring Picus a great value by emotionally and functionally.
We’re committed to creating a sincere team environment that fosters trust, integrity, empathy, and growth. We work together in realizing a shared product vision, and regularly give feedback and critique to each other where you will be leading a design sprint for your product team or design an interaction to make a complex task feel simple.You’ll be able to be yourself, feel valued, supported, learn and grow.
What you will do and deliver:
- Delivering future-thinking, customer-focused designs while crafting, pitching, and validating long-term design strategies.
- Owning design share-outs that showcase your design and design reasoning, backed by clear explanations or analytics.
- Responsible for UX deliverables that may include but are not limited to site maps, process flows, wireframes, functional specifications; preparing and conducting user validation and/or usability testing sessions and other forms of qualitative and quantitative customer research; and developing user profiles, personas and scenarios.
- Monitoring and maintaining quality & consistency of UX Deliverables that meet the product’s business objectives and tech requirements, while helping our customers achieve their goals.
- Communicate the product’s vision to clients and customers to test and explore venture opportunities.
- Collaborate with teams (other designers, product managers, and engineers) by consulting and advising on UX and design best practices to help shape the product design.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- BA or MA in design, HCI, or equivalent experience.
- Portfolio and work samples including user-centered design skills, visualizations of experiences such as flows, scenarios, personas, etc. , sketches to mid-fidelity interactions to show your process.
- Knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, and lo-ﬁ & high-ﬁ prototyping skills.
- Proficiency in design tools.