At Picus, we empower organizations to identify imminent threats, take the most viable defense actions and help business understand cyber risks to make the right decisions.
We are a fast growing startup with a great team, a validated business model and we have an amazing opportunity for global growth. Picus was founded in Ankara in 2014 and now has offices in Istanbul, London and San Francisco.
About the Role:
We are looking for passionate DevOps Engineers as part of our Engineering team that builds Picus’s innovative cyber security product. DevOps Engineers are responsible for automation, implementation, administration and maintenance of CI/CD infrastructure, our databases, cloud-based and on-prem servers/instances including provisioning, backups and restores, upgrades and monitoring. We need team members with great energy, willingness to learn and succeed and an open mind to create a top cyber security product in an agile environment.
As Picus Engineers, we’re committed to creating a sincere team environment that fosters trust, integrity, empathy, and growth. You’ll be able to be yourself, feel valued, supported, learn and grow.
What You Have
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Experience on distributed systems in a Linux-based environment
- Experience with AWS and/or other public cloud computing platforms
- Strong automation mindset to continuously improve the development and production environment
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience in tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with at least one programming/scripting languages
- Experience on site reliability practices and system monitoring
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving abilities
- Humble, friendly, adaptive, result oriented personality
Why work at Picus?
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity - We are growing, At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany