Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide For Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
Innovation and critical thinking are at the core of Picus Security and the product management team is the brain behind it. PM team is the epicenter of continuous innovation and you’ll be the driving force. If you believe understanding constantly changing trends, demanding users and a competitive market is your ace in the pocket then this is the place. Improving and bettering everything around us is our main philosophy as a team. We value diversity and differing opinions as characteristic pluses.
What You’ll Do
- Participating in the strategic business decisions for Picus products
- Maintaining the strategic and tactical roadmaps
- Collaborating with other PM’s and engineering team
- Continuously improving and streamlining processes
- Find out, prioritize and review goals to get ahead of market expectations
- Analyze the competition and the trends solidify our positioning
- Working with Picus Product Marketing team on what your team delivers
- Ensuring business goals are aligned with the product.
- Communicating with stakeholders and creating good relations with influencers.
- Collaborating with Picus Labs Blue and Red Teams for technical content development regarding product features, strategy, scope, and schedule
What You Have
- Experience in leading an enterprise product
- Experience working with engineering teams
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent decision making
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working within a team
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Hands-on experience in enterprise cybersecurity (from a defender or attacker point of view) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with cloud-delivered product management is a plus.
- Experience in B2B customer communication is a plus.
Benefits of Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity - We are growing, At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, and Germany