At Picus, we empower organizations to identify imminent threats, take the most viable defense actions and help business understand cyber risks to make the right decisions.
We are a fast growing company with a great team, a validated business model and we have an amazing opportunity for global growth. Picus was founded in 2014 and now has offices in Istanbul, London and San Francisco.
About the Role:
Picus Security Product Marketing Team are seeking an experienced cyber-security enthusiast who will work as Product Marketing Specialist. Reporting to VP Product Marketing, this amazing role will be instrumental in delivering the product vision of Picus Security to key stakeholders globally.
We are looking for great energy, willingness to succeed and an open mind to create a top cyber security vendor together. We need you to learn from the experts, be the best you can be and shake the status quo!
The product marketing team (PMM) drives our communication and content to our customers, partners and direct sales teams and is essential to the overall success of the product. We're looking to grow our team to support the high growth and global expansion plans of Picus. With this role, you'll get a chance to work with seasoned cyber security, sales and marketing professionals at a fast-paced startup environment. You will be constantly challenged and you will get to develop your knowledge and skills in cyber security marketing for a software vendor.
Effective content is essential to the demand generation process for both new and install-base customers. You’ll help drive development of external content including webinars, website messaging, product collateral, research studies, and whitepapers targeted at customers and partners. You’ll need to keep an eye out for new trends in content, plan ahead multiple quarters for content, and execute flawlessly to ensure your content is driving demand.
- Supporting the development and execution of product related communications and making sure that all communications are tied to company product vision and defined strategies .
- Working with product and sales functions, converting our product vision into compelling narratives for all internal and external stakeholders such as customers, partners and independent research organizations.
- Building attracting content including white papers, solution and technical presentations, success stories, infographics, website content, videos, blogs, webcasts, etc.
- Delivering key notes, webinars and presentations in company and/or industry events.
- Being actively engaged in sales enablement programmes to make sure that field and internal salesforce of the company delivers the right message set to the right personas with confidence.
- Being part of product development and roadmap discussions with the product teams and making sure that relevant market feedback gets to development with right priorities.
- Supporting relevant team members of the Product Marketing Department in working with external providers such as PR agencies, creative agencies, etc. to ensure that content and messages are represented in line with company expectations and goals.
- Following the market dynamics closely to identify new use cases our products can offer and document them as required.
- Creating plans, programs and surveys in order to support the position of Product Marketing team and buy-in of other teams internally.
- Staying well-informed of industry news and events, analyst reports and social activities with the aim of utilising them to delivering new messages to the market.
- Minimum 7 years of technical cyber-security experience focused on security controls, SIEM, SOAR, SOC, threat hunting technologies and other relevant subject matters.
- Solid writer and editor who can bring out the value of our technology and products.
- Having a sales and market driven, social approach and personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the level of attracting different audience groups in global scale.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Excellent analytical thinking capability and the ability of converting complex technical use cases into plain benefit and business value context.
- Having an international mindset to work with different individuals of different backgrounds.
Picus believes in the importance of diversity and inclusion and always seeks to attract, retain and empower the best talent from a diverse talent pool. We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability.